January 23, 2021, 9:53 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Commercial

Active Robots supplies high quality robotics kits for use by educators and enthusiasts
By Antone
On Sat May 24, 2003 09:27 PM
Edited by Antone (65028) on 2003-05-24 21:29:12

23rd May 2003 - Active Robots is Introducing the BugBrain walking robot to Europe.
BugBrain is a walking robot kit that students, hobbyists, and anyone else who loves gadgets will find both educational and fun. The robot is fully programmable via RS-232 serial connection to any PC. Your BugBrain can be programmed to walk, chirp, dance, sing, wink, blink, and sense things in his environment. The BugBrain walking robot kit teaches problem solving, critical thinking skills, computer technology fundamentals, programming fundamentals, and many hands-on technical and fabrication skills.

More Details at http:/www.active-robots.com

1 Replies to Active Robots supplies high quality robotics kits for use by educators and enthusiasts

re: Active Robots supplies high quality robotics kits for use by educators and enthusia
By patric_tronicks
On Tue Jul 22, 2003 06:41 PM
hi i 'm a new in this sistem a i would like if you know somwthings about the robot some basic for begining to learn, i wolud like so, please try to do it , i will waiting for your news.

ReplySendWatch